• Ideal choice for use with mining applications, tunnel-boring machines and
die-cast molding presses.
• Rugged fabricated steel frame construction with cast-iron
end bells andconduit boxes.
• Well suited for environments that may have high ambient temperatures.
• Provide minimal space for motor operations, or require low noise.
• High quality copper rotor construction, provides maximum
performance and reliability.
• High efficiency ratings ensure life-cycle savings.
• For high thermal endurance, Class H insulation is utilized.
• IEC or NEMA frames
Voltage Up to 6900V
Design Standards: IEC, BS, AS,CNS,NEMA